5 Things to Do with Dad for Father’s Day
Go for a Father’s Day Meal
- The Cornwall Knights of Columbus is hosting their 1st annual Father’s Day brunch from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Tickets are on sale now for $15.00/adult, $7.50$/children 5-12 and FREE for children under 5. Click here for more information.
- Boston Pizza will be having a Father’s Day special where dad can choose a free starter along with special drinks and enter in a contest to win a $50.00 gift card from BP Cornwall. Click here for more information.
Bring Dad on a cruise on the St. Lawrence River
- Enjoy some quality bonding time with dad while taking in the beautiful scenery of the St. Lawrence River.
- Cornwall Cruising is offering two-hour cruises on Father’s Day at $20.00 per ticket. Visit the Tourism Visitor Centre to get your tickets now! Click here for more information.
Experience life in the 19th Century
- Upper Canada Village is offering free admission to all dads along with a special Father’s Day menu at Willard’s Hotel and at The Harvest Barn Restaurant. Click here for more information.
Go watch some racing
- Enjoy some intense sit-at-the-edge-of-your-seat action at the Cornwall Motor Speedway. The pit opens at 3:00 PM and the grand-stand opens at 4:30 PM while the racing starts at 6:30 pm.
- Cost is $15.00 for adults, $25.00 for the pit, and $10.00 for seniors. Click here for more information.
- Aviation Cornwall will be hosting a Fly-In Breakfast. Drive or fly-in with the whole family from 8:00AM to 1:00PM to enjoy a nice meal. Click here for more information.
Looking for other fun things to do in Cornwall? Make sure to check out our Events page for info on upcoming events in the area!
Planning a visit to Cornwall? Cornwall Tourism can help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of our Visitor Guide or contact us at (613) 933-0074. You can also stop by our Visitor Information Centre at 100 Water Street East (inside the Civic Complex).
by Sophie Poirier
Christmas spirit is alive and well in Cornwall and the Counties as Upper Canada Village's Alight at Night and The Alexandria Festival of Lights prepare to light up the region with their spectacular displays of Christmas lights.
One of the most fascinating displays of culture occurs at the Akwesasne International Powwow. On September 6 - 7, celebrate the traditions of the First Nation people.