Saturday, February 22nd
9 am – 4 pm
Discover local history at the Heritage Fair presented by Heritage-Patrimoine Cornwall!
The event will run on Saturday, February 22nd from 9 am to 4 pm in the lower court of the Cornwall Square in Downtown Cornwall.
The day-long event will feature displays and information from a number of local heritage groups including:
– Cornwall Family History / Genealogy Conference
– Dalkeith Historical Society
– Friends of Crysler Farm Battlefield
– Genealogie et Archives Saint-Laurent
– Glengarry Nor’Westers and Loyalist Museum
– Heritage-Patrimoine Cornwall
– Lost Villages Historical Society and Museum
– Loyal Orange Associate of Canada
– Ontario East British Home Child Family
– Railways of SD&G
– Sir John Johnson Manor House
– SD&G Historical Society / Cornwall Community Museum
– United Empire Loyalists
It’s a great opportunity to celebrate our local heritage!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extend your stay in Cornwall! There are a variety of amazing accommodations, from cozy bed and breakfasts to full-service hotels. For more information, please click here.
Dine with us!
From casual to fine dining, local favourites to tastes around the world, Cornwall has something for everyone. Check out one of our many great restaurants during your visit! For more information, please click here.
Explore the city!
While you are in the area why not check out one of the City’s attractions. Heritage and culture, arts and outdoor adventures; there is so much fun waiting for you and your family here in Cornwall. For more information please click here.