Discover local history at the annual Heritage Fair on Saturday, February 23rd from 9 am to 4 pm at the Cornwall Square (lower court)!
The day-long event will feature displays and information from a number of local heritage groups including:
– Cornwall General Hospital (Down Memory Lane Project)
– Dalkeith Historical Society
– Genealogie et Archives Saint-Laurent
– Glengarry Fencibles Trust (Bishop’s House St. Raphael’s)
– Glengarry Nor’Westers and Loyalist Museum
– Heritage-Patrimoine Cornwall
– Lest We Forget – Carol Goddard, author
– Lost Villages Historical Society and Museum
– Loyal Orange Associate of Canada – John Arksey
– Ontario East British Home Child Family
– Pioneer Women of SD&G – Ginette Guy, author
– Railways of SD&G – Chris Granger
– SD&G Historical Society / Cornwall Community Museum
– United Empire Loyalists
It’s a great opportunity to celebrate our local heritage!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.