War of 1812 Re-enactment
Step right into the authentically recreated camps of the British and American army during the War of 1812. Meet period craftspeople, artisans and sutlers who come together to create a large display of living military history. Watch re-enactment battles near the Battle of Crysler’s Farm Memorial Building, next door to Upper Canada Village.
The weekend will include:
- Live action battle on Saturday and Sunday afternoon, starting at 1:15 p.m. with military music (Drums of the Crown Forces), a Children’s Muster Parade and Cannon Run (in the field west of the Battle of Crysler’s Farm Monument)
- Period Merchants and Artisans
- Military Camp open to the public – south of the Miniature Train Station
- Cavalry demonstrations
- Ongoing demonstrations and drills
- Visit the displays and life-sized dioramas at the Battle of Crysler’s Farm Memorial Building
For additional information please click here.