War of 1812 Re-enactment: The Battle of Crysler’s Farm
Step right into the authentically recreated camps of the British and American army during the War of 1812. Meet period craftspeople, artisans and sutlers who come together to create a large display of living military history. Watch re-enactment battles near the Battle of Crysler’s Farm Memorial Building, next door to Upper Canada Village.
The weekend will include:
- Gates open at 9:30AM in Crysler Park
- Military Camp open to the public from 10:00AM-4:00PM
- Live Action Battle each afternoon starting at 1:30PM (starting with children’s muster and cannon demo)
- Period merchants and artisans
- Local historical group displays
- Ongoing AM & PM demonstrations and drills
- English country dancing demonstration (SATURDAY ONLY) from 11:00AM until NOON
- Visit the dioramas at the battle of crysler’s farm memorial building and the battlefield memorial
Family (2 adults, 4 children): $30
5 years old and under: FREE
For additional information please click here.